1.Ads Group is responsible for the collection, use, and retention of personal information in the sense of the relevant Personal Data Protection Act and thus in accordance with European standards.
2.When you submit your personal data, it is assumed that you, as an individual, have given your consent that we can process and share your data to third parties while complying with legal regulations and restrictions.
3.By posting your ads or submitting your personal data you declare your consent that all information will be available to the other users of the platform (except for the one you have explicitly made inaccessible).
4. Lazzo will post personal information only if provided voluntarily by you. We do not check your data credibility or your willingness to provide it. If your personal data is not voluntarily submitted to the website or if the data that appears is unreliable, please let us know immediately.
5.Ads Group collects Lazzo visit statistics, as well as information regarding clicks on advertising banners and links. This data can be provided to advertising agencies or advertisers who need similar statistics for their banners on the site. In addition, the data may be used for direct marketing by the website or its partners. In this regard you:
5.2. You have the right to object to processing your personal data for direct marketing. For this purpose, you must write an explicit message to our email address which is listed for contacts in Lazzo.
6. Personal data published in Lazzo may only be modified by the person to whom they belong.
7. As a personal data administrator Ads Group is responsible for:
7.1. Protecting your personal data by preventing unauthorized access to it.
7.2. Ensuring that data can be modified, complemented or deleted by users.
7.3. Compliance with the legislative and regulatory framework in the European legislation concerning the security of personal data administration.
8. Personal data and records of user actions shall be provided to the interior ministry and the judicial authorities upon a statutory request submitted by them in written or electronic form.
9. Ads Group has the right to automatically store certain information that your device sends to our server at the time you use Lazzo. The information may contain the IP address of your device, date, time and duration of your visit. All of this data is stored in log files on the servers of the website. They are needed to identify users in case of a legal dispute.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files, which are saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit a specific website. Cookies are generated by the server of the visited website, while the user's browser is loading the site. The site sends information to the browser, and creates a text file afterwards. Each time a user comes back to the same website, the browser takes the file and sends it to the site's server. The cookie's contents is determined by the server and can be used by the same server when the user visits the site again.
Cookies are used to register your agreement (or disagreement) with the use of such files on our websites, so that you don't have to answer this question every time you visit the platform.
Which cookies are used by Lazzo
This type of cookies provides Lazzo with information about the behavior of visitors on its websites concerning, but not limited to, pages viewed, traffic sources, time spent on the web pages. The information is anonymous, does not contain personal data, and the visitor cannot be identified by the platform within the meaning of the PDPA. The use of the traffic measuring service Google Analytics allows the platform to monitor levels of visits to their pages and constantly improve its content.
Cookies for marketing and advertising:
This type of cookies enables the personalization of advertisements on other Web pages within Lazzo to members who attend or have attended the platform pages. Marketing and advertising cookies allow measuring the effectiveness of advertising and promotional campaigns which Lazzo.us has conducted on the Internet. They are often placed by external advertising networks at previously established conditions.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies whenever you want - for more information visit www.aboutcookies.org . You can delete all cookies that are already saved on your computer, you can also set most browsers to block them. For more information, visit the official website of your browser's manufacturer. It's important to know that deactivating "cookies" might lead to disturbances in functionality and services provided on the Lazzo platform websites.